Brik Realty would like to extend a warm welcome to Rebecca Hardwick! We are excited she picked Brik!
A few things to know about Rebecca:
- Obtained her License in 2013
- Born In Birmingham, Alabama
- Rebecca enjoys working in the Highland Park, Forest Park, Crestwood, Avondale, Mountain Brook and Vestavia areas
- Rebecca has three dogs. Floyd, a hound mix, Zoso, Rottweiler Mix and Ruckus, a Pit/Hound Mix
- Favorite Real Estate Moment to Date: Watching her Mom, Beth Hardwick win Sales Associate of the Year, twice!
- Rebecca and her Mom, Beth love dogs, they are constantly included in their marketing and even on their business cards
- Rebecca was previously a vet tech, personal assistant, traveler and landed in property management which led her to real estate!
- Hobbies include painting, traveling, music, dog rescue, the outdoors and working out
- Favorite Restaurant: Avondale Commonhouse
- Business philosophy- “Take it one step at a time”
- Rebecca chose Brik Realty because of, “the positive energy and motivating atmosphere”
- Roll Tide or War Eagle? Roll Tide
- Accolades or Awards? Rising Star Award in 2013 and 2014
- Favorite Birmingham Event? All of the great local music festivals, Slossfest, Slicefest, etc.
- Favorite Place in Birmingham? Her Front Porch
- List of Your Brikkies? Jeffrey Klinner, Kristen McGee, Camille Berry, Jonathan Thompson and Dody Rookis
- Interesting Fact: Rebecca lived in Uganda for 6 months doing metal casting research for a non-profit. She would still be there if her parents hadn’t flown over and brought her home