1) Name Tiffany Connolly
2) Year you got your license? NA
3) Birth city? Birmingham, AL
4) You specialize in what part of the city? NA
5)Spouse name? NA
6) Children? none
7) What kind of pet do you have and what is his or her name? Two Cats named Zoe and Lydia, but I LOVE dogs.
8) Favorite real estate moment? The day I decided to take the leap and change career paths to Real Estate, I have already learned so much from those around me and can’t wait to see what the future holds!
9) What are you especially known for in real estate? Being a transaction coordinator.
10) What did you do before real estate? I was a Licensed Insurance Adjuster that handles Auto and bodily injury claims.
11) Hobbies?. I love the outdoors, cooking, music, and trying new places around the city.
12) Favorite restaurant in town? That’s tough! It depends on my mood, but I do love Bamboo on 2nd and El Barrio.
13) Business philosophy? Work Hard and be nice to people!
14) Why did you choose Brik? I talked with several people, and all I heard was what a nice, fun and hardworking group of people worked for Brik.
15) Roll Tide? Or War Eagle? Roll Tide
16) Accolades or awards? Does Best Sister and Friends count? ??
17) Favorite Bham event? All the musical acts that come through and the Christmas movies at the Alabama Theater.
18) Favorite Bham place? The Farmers market at Pepper place, I love the vendors and to people watch.
19) Best Brik moment? The day I interviewed I found out an old High School friend I haven’t seen in forever worked here. Love what a small world it is!
20) An interesting thing about me is…. I also am a wholesale Rep for Mayan Tikal Leather.