1) Name – Courtney White
2) Year you got your license? 2018
3) Birth city? Birmingham, AL
4) You specialize in what part of the city? I can sell in all parts of Jefferson and Shelby counties
5) Spouse's name N/A
6) Children? I have a 7-year-old daughter named Riley
7) What kind of pet do you have and what is his or her name? We have one cat named Neville Longbottom White
8) Favorite real estate moment?
9) What are you especially known for in real estate?
10) What did you do before real estate? I still currently work as an Academic Advisor at UAB
11) Hobbies? I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking and jogging as well as watching and playing most sports. Occasionally, I like to put together a Thomas Kinkade puzzle.
12) Favorite restaurant in town? Slice for casual and Bottega for fancy
13) Business philosophy? The fastest way to achieve success is to first help others succeed.
14) Why did you choose Brik? I was looking for a company that valued the education and growth of their agents. I was looking to find a group of people that were willing to support and assist each other in any way necessary to help ensure each other’s success and an overall great experience for the clients. I found that the first time I walked in the Brik Office.
15) Roll Tide? Or War Eagle? Go Buckeyes (Ohio State) and Let’s Go Mountaineers (West Virginia)!!!
16) Accolades or awards?
17) Favorite Bham event? Sidewalk Film Festival
18) Favorite Bham place? The Woolworth
19) Best Brik moment?
20) An interesting thing about me is…. I have a master’s degree in Clinical/Mental Health counseling and worked as a mental health/substance abuse therapist for several years. I am certified to provide trainings on recognizing and assisting a person experiencing a mental health crisis.
2901 2nd Ave. S. Suite 230
Birmingham, AL 35233