1) Name- Kristen Parker
2) Year you got your license? 2016
3) Birth city? Plantation, Florida
4) You specialize in what part of the city? I sell all over the Birmingham area
5) Spouse's name- Jamie
6) Children? Nora
7) What kind of pet do you have and what is his or her name? Maci, chihuahua and Grae, hound mix. Both rescue dogs
8) Favorite real estate moment? Handing over the keys to first time home buyers
9) What are you especially known for in real estate? Negotiation skills
10) What did you do before real estate? I was a personal trainer and in outside sales for a Textbook company
11) Hobbies? Working out, cooking, practicing the piano, car karaoke
12) Favorite restaurant in town? Surin
13) Business philosophy? Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.
14) Why did you choose Brik? I chose Brik because they value education and being current and up-to-date with technology
15) Roll Tide? Or War Eagle? Roll Tide
16) Accolades or awards?
17) Favorite Bham event? Birmingham Restaurant Week
18) Favorite Bham place? Avondale Brewery, Railroad Park
19) Best Brik moment?
20) List of your Brikkies?
21) An interesting thing about me is….I am a licensed personal trainer
2901 2nd Ave. S. Suite 230
Birmingham, AL 35233